To keep your Leroy product beautiful as the years pass, we recommend following: these guidelines for its care:
- Avoid rubbing or scratching your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid prolonged contact with any material that might transfer pigments to the saffiano leather (magazines, dolaro, other leathers, etc.).
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from heat sources (radiators, car interiors during hot weather, etc.).
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Prolonged exposure to sunlight may affect the coloration of your product, particularly if it is pale and therefore more susceptible to slight yellowing.
- Avoid contact with water. If your product does come into contact with water, or in case of superficial dirt, dab it gently with a pale, absorbent, non-fluff cloth. No product containing soap or solvent should be used. To protect your product when not in use, the felt protective pouch provided.